Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Oakley

Featured Replies

Any opinions on polarized vs. non-polarized lenses? I agree there should be a markup for polarized as the manufacturing process is significantly more intense. Is the added 60% cost worth it? I plan on wearing these glasses for multiple uses, driving, coaching, general outdoor use.
Do you golf or fish? If so, unequivocally yes on polarized. If not, probably still yes, but not as crucial.
  • Replies 48
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do you golf or fish? If so, unequivocally yes on polarized. If not, probably still yes, but not as crucial.

 

:thumb:

Is the "Iridium coating" not enough to reduce glare? I rarely fish or golf, and if I do golf I do not want anything on my eyes. Half Jackets are $120 non-polarized vs. $175 polarized. Worth the difference in price?

Is the "Iridium coating" not enough to reduce glare? I rarely fish or golf, and if I do golf I do not want anything on my eyes. Half Jackets are $120 non-polarized vs. $175 polarized. Worth the difference in price?

I prefer the polarized, simply because they are darker, and I want them as dark as I can get them. Probably more of a personal preference.:cool:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.