Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scholarships at Kentucky

Featured Replies

  • Replies 51
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Some people have lives unlike us.

 

:lol::lol::lol:

Has it occurred to anyone that Carter may use his medical redshirt year to play this coming season? He has, after all, been to all the practices.

 

I may be wrong here, but I believe the school has to apply for the medical redshirt rule. I dont believe a player can do this on his own.

I may be wrong here, but I believe the school has to apply for the medical redshirt rule. I dont believe a player can do this on his own.

 

I hope your right?

I may be wrong here, but I believe the school has to apply for the medical redshirt rule. I dont believe a player can do this on his own.

 

I also agree with you.

I also agree with you.

 

Thanks for the info JPP.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.