Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Future looks bright..........

Featured Replies

I think it is funny how some people were talking about how "average" some of the BCG recruits were, prior to Coach Calipari, I and others were told how wrong we were and that it was a "great" couple of classes that BCG had coming in. Now, Tucker, Euton, Vilarino, Ross Miller, Zollo, etc. are being looked at for what they were, average at best...

 

Euton and Zoll are still committed as of now. I think both are better than a lot of people give them credit for. Neither are big time players though either.

Euton and Zoll are still committed as of now. I think both are better than a lot of people give them credit for. Neither are big time players though either.

 

1 down, 1 to go...:popcorn:

  • Author
Now if you do want to get ahead of yourself check out the name Michael Gilchrist for 2011... :idunno:

 

Gilchrist will be a stud once he gets on a college campus. I'll save my excitement on him though for a couple of years.

Euton and Zoll are still committed as of now. I think both are better than a lot of people give them credit for. Neither are big time players though either.

 

1 down, 1 to go...:popcorn:

 

Guess you can eat that popcorn watching Zollo at UK...he is still committed.

Like GT said you have to have some good four year guys to make it work.

Guess you can eat that popcorn watching Zollo at UK...he is still committed.

 

For now... I guess there have to be some guys to fill spots 11, 12, and 13 on the pine...:D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.