Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Harrison County's new stadium

Featured Replies

I was in Cynthiana yesterday and had some time to kill, so I went up to the Hilltop to see the new stadium. Here's what I came away with:

1. I didn't see any bleachers on the visitors side. Is this going to stay the same?

2. Parking is going to be a HUGE issue for a game with any crowd what-so-ever.

3. I liked the entrance. Very nice.

 

Can anyone from HC fill me in with any other details?

Pictures????

Seating is to be on one side only from what I hear. Parking will be from a distance. I will try to get some pictures uploaded soon.

  • Author
Seating is to be on one side only from what I hear. Parking will be from a distance. I will try to get some pictures uploaded soon.

 

Don't like the sound of either of these.....:irked:

Does anyone know if the old concrete track was replaced as part of the stadium upgrade?

  • Author
Does anyone know if the old concrete track was replaced as part of the stadium upgrade?

 

The new stadium is just that, a new stadium. It is in a totally different location than the current stadium.

I'm not sure if they are building a new track. No doubt they need a new one!

The new stadium is just that, a new stadium. It is in a totally different location than the current stadium.

I'm not sure if they are building a new track. No doubt they need a new one!

 

 

Gotcha.:thumb:

 

Sprinters didn't mind the old surface; they could fly on it and post some nice times. Distance runners, on the other hand...

What other kind of football facilities will be upgraded in the future at HCHS.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.