Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Seth Curry to Duke

Featured Replies

He will have to sit out a year...right?

 

Yes, he will take over the lead guard role from Scheyer and Henderson after they graduate next year in 2010-2011 season. I can't wait.

Very solid pickup for the Devils, I like what I see on the horizon.

I am shocked by this. I figured he would go to the ACC or Big East, but thought he would still go to a "lower tier" school, such as a Rutgers or a Georgia Tech type. But good for him, and I wish him the best

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.