Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gillispie Radio Show:

Featured Replies

Gillispie says:

 

- Nothing has changed since last night.

- Patterson and Meeks are coming back.

- Talked about recruits, getting different players in.

 

It's really hard to get a good grip on what is happening. He is very calm acting.

Gillispie may have caught the luck of the Irish last night.

Has anyone noticed that he doesn't answer any of the callers who say they hope he is their next year with a I hope to be hear next year or I am excited for next year or lets get back to work!???

I agree. I'm starting to think he might be back.

All of the callers are very supportive...I wonder if they are screening all of the disgruntled callers?

Says:

 

We have to get Pat some help and I think we have some on the way.

 

Sounds Like WE are coaching next season.

  • Author

One caller said that he needed to leave that he had burnt the bridges in Lexington.

 

Gillispie said.. "Ok."

 

He is saying that Orton will be a huge help for us and that they will work with him to be dominant in the SEC.

1.) They have screened negative callers before. Remember the Tubby call in show after one of the Vandy losses when just about every living former player called in and there were no negative calls at all after Vandy had absolutely killed us the previous night or so?

 

2.) WE could be just using it (WE) and have been told to not let anything out just yet due to legal issues, or, WE may just be back next year.

WHO knows at this point?

 

3.) I hope the PP/JM will be back information holds true.

One caller said that he needed to leave that he had burnt the bridges in Lexington.

 

Gillispie said.. "Ok."

 

He is saying that Orton will be a huge help for us and that they will work with him to be dominant in the SEC.

 

I missed that one...I did just hear some guy get cut off before he got started...

THAT is how that will work tonight.

Very few negative calls.

My question is, If you are Gillispie and your life with the media has not been to nice the last couple seasons, why do you do your final radio show, Unless you know that it is not your final radio show??????

So, do all of the WEs and USs trump the "It Is Official, He Is Gone" posts?

So, do all of the WEs and USs trump the "It Is Official, He Is Gone" posts?

 

Again, this is where I'm confused. So many were saying it is certain he is gone... :confused:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.