Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2008 State Champion Rings

Featured Replies

Just wondering what schools have recieved their rings?

  • Replies 56
  • Views 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fort Campbell has.....my son wears this years ring on his right fist. My wife sent some good pics of him opening the box and seeing his ring for the first time; nice stuff, wish I was there for it.

 

Later.

  • Author
Fort Campbell has.....my son wears this years ring on his right fist. My wife sent some good pics of him opening the box and seeing his ring for the first time; nice stuff, wish I was there for it.

 

Later.

 

Thanks do you have any close up pictures? I wish that you could have been there also maybe he will get another one this coming season so that you can be there.

Fort Campbell has.....my son wears this years ring on his right fist. My wife sent some good pics of him opening the box and seeing his ring for the first time; nice stuff, wish I was there for it.

 

Later.

 

Congratulations to your son, and thanks for all you do!

  • Author

Nobody else has recieved theirs yet? I was at the state tournament last week and saw Centrals Coach Scroggins and he had 2 rings on so I think that they have theirs. What about Highlands, Trinity, Beechwood and Bell County?

Thanks do you have any close up pictures? I wish that you could have been there also maybe he will get another one this coming season so that you can be there.

Here's the closest that I have.....it's a bigger picture of my avatar.

 

IMG_8006.jpg

 

Later.

Congratulations to your son, and thanks for all you do!

 

Amen to that. Remember, if you can read this thank a teacher, if you can read it in english thank a soldier! Semper Fi

Central got their's a couple weeks ago.

  • Author
Here's the closest that I have.....it's a bigger picture of my avatar.

 

IMG_8006.jpg

 

Later.

 

Thanks it looks good.

Highlands got theirs a couple weeks back.

  • Author
Highlands got theirs a couple weeks back.

 

Does anybody have any pictures?

Congratulations to your son, and thanks for all you do!

Amen to that. Remember, if you can read this thank a teacher, if you can read it in english thank a soldier! Semper Fi

Thanks.

Does anybody have any pictures?

Yeah.....I'd like to see some of these rings.

 

Later.

Does anybody have any pictures?

 

Sorry, I'm not high tech. I'm still trying to figure out 8 track tape players.

  • Author
Sorry, I'm not high tech. I'm still trying to figure out 8 track tape players.

 

I like that one:laugh:

I'm still waiting to pay the bill for Trinity's latest ring.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.