Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is Billy Gillispie the first domino in a whirlwind of coaching moves?

Featured Replies

Has Billy G? Has Mike Anderson? Grant? Tubby? Billy D?

 

 

I didn't realize all of those were coaching at Texas Tech. :sssh:

 

Seriously, has there been rumors of Knight's departure at Texas Tech?

I don't understand why everyone thinks that Billy D would come to Lexington. He already turned down the job at least once so why do you think he wouldn't this time?

 

 

I remember people saying the same thing about Roy Williams. Not saying it's going to happen, just saying coaches change their minds.

Because down in swamp land,Billy D and his 2 national championships, dont mean squat to them! here he would be a King. Believe me,I have a friend who lives there.He says florida fans are like, great we won a national championship in basketball,when does football season start.

LRCW, I'm just bored. I'm not in the area but I listen to a lot of shows and I was just trying to find a home for Billy G. I don't think TT is happy with the past year but might be willing to hang in there with Patrick.

I think Billy D would be a good fit at UK, he has been here before, he enjoys the bright lights, two NC, and he would represent the university well

I don't understand why everyone thinks that Billy D would come to Lexington. He already turned down the job at least once so why do you think he wouldn't this time?

 

Look at what Billy D thought he had when he turned down the UK job last time. And look at what Billy D has now?

 

I would change my mind too.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.