Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gonzaga 83 WKU 81

Featured Replies

They were 14/14 in the Sun Belt Championship. The big stage knocked them off their rhythm it would seem.

 

I think it was a little two fold. It seemed that their guards (better ft shooters) didn't drive as much and relied more heavily on the 3 (not that it was an issue), but it put lesser shooters on the line. I would work, very heavily, on the bigs solving their FT woes.

I have the Bulldogs in my bracket and needed them to win...I have them beating NC, but I was pullin for WKU at times. Great job by the Toppers. Will they lose their coach?

^ Not this year, but if he does the same next year, peace.

Missed time out or not...that was awful defense on the winning basket.

 

:thumb:

I have the Bulldogs in my bracket and needed them to win...I have them beating NC, but I was pullin for WKU at times. Great job by the Toppers. Will they lose their coach?

 

I hope your right.. I like Gonzaga and hate North Carolina...

^ Not this year, but if he does the same next year, peace.

 

That seems to be the pattern.

Coach says in interview that they were all calling timeout and the refs didn't look at them.

 

I don't think the refs were kind to WKU at all.

That seems to be the pattern.
A school like WKU is more than likely always going to be a stepping stone program.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.