Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keeper League Draft and Changes

Featured Replies

I enjoyed the draft last night, good job getting it all set commish. Could my team be posted as well? Maybe we could get some trade talk started as I noticed a bunch of closers on NamecipS team.

Edited by ekubum
Wrong team name

  • Replies 54
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

 

Geovany Soto (ChC - C)

Carlos Peña (TB - 1B)

Kelly Johnson (Atl - 2B)

Álex Rodríguez (NYY - 3B) keeper_indicator.gif

Derek Jeter (NYY - SS)

B.J. Upton (TB - OF) keeper_indicator.gif

Carlos Lee (Hou - OF) keeper_indicator.gif

Jay Bruce (Cin - OF)

Evan Longoria (TB - 3B) keeper_indicator.gif

Jason Varitek (Bos - C)

Chris Duncan (StL - 1B,OF)

Adam Lind (Tor - OF)

Delmon Young (Min - OF)

Derek Lowe (Atl - SP)

Chris Carpenter (StL - SP)

Jonathan Papelbon(Bos - RP)

Brad Lidge(Phi - RP)

Joakim Soria (KC - RP)

B.J. Ryan (Tor - RP)

Matt Capps (Pit - RP)

Ubaldo Jiménez (Col - SP)

 

 

:ylsuper:

 

Just give me the trophy now.:lol:

I enjoyed the draft last night, good job getting it all set commish. Could my team be posted as well? Maybe we could get some trade talk started as I noticed a bunch of closers on NamecipS team.

 

We'll see. Let me get home and review it a little closer.

Funny...when I was trying to decide my keepers, I was debating between Ryan Howard, Grady Sizemore, Justin Morneau, Scott Kazmir and Matt Garza. I'm pretty sure I decided to keep Howard, Sizemore and Kazmire, but I'm not sure, because I have them all again. What are the odds?

2nd in tourney but first in the regular season for me last year, I'm looking for the sweep this time!

  • Author

I have Sheets and Smoltz so any solid starter will get serious consideration.

  • Author

I knew I needed pitching but I just couldnt let Griffey go undrafted ( I owe my childhood hero that much) LOL

I have Sheets and Smoltz so any solid starter will get serious consideration.

 

I don't think Sheets is going to play for a while FYI and you have Burnett and Volquez too did you forget about them? I will send you an offer though.

I don't think you will like it but my options are kind of limited.

I have a few decent guys. Justin Duscherer, had a very low ERA last year (2.54), Oswalt or Haren would take a lot but hey anything is possible.

I'm loaded down with pitching, what are you looking to deal?

  • Author

I just picked up Mark Buehrle. That gives me 2 solid starters, one decent starter, and Smoltz. Ill hold off on trading for now.

Just a friendly reminder that the season starts in 2 weeks - make sure you do nothing to your rosters until then :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.