Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keeper League Draft and Changes

Featured Replies

  • Author
I'll be in Lex as well.

 

If I remember right you had a good season without being at the draft last season.

  • Replies 54
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is the draft set up to select the keepers first automatically? I just want to make sure all is ready.

  • Author

I think I have the keepers set up right. If you go to the draft early tonight, click on draft central then draft results to see if your keepers are right.

  • Author
Is the draft set up to select the keepers first automatically? I just want to make sure all is ready.

 

Keepers are drafted already.

  • Author

Looking at last seasons draft and found this bit of interesting info.............

 

 

Round 19

 

11. Edinson Vólquez HammerTime

I think I have the keepers set up right. If you go to the draft early tonight, click on draft central then draft results to see if your keepers are right.

 

Great job!

Looking at last seasons draft and found this bit of interesting info.............

 

 

Round 19

 

11. Edinson Vólquez HammerTime

 

What can I say that was a steal and a half. :D

 

 

Gotta finish up this homework real quick before the draft starts.

I don't know alot about baseball players these days. Would I be better suited to draft or let the computer make the picks for me?

  • Author
I don't know alot about baseball players these days. Would I be better suited to draft or let the computer make the picks for me?

 

Draft, their list will be there if you need it.

I liked my team while I was drafting but not looking at it i'm not so sure. :lol:

I feel good about my team, but I felt good last season too. :lol:

Someone please post my team. I can't sign on from work.

Someone please post my team. I can't sign on from work.

 

Geovany Soto (ChC - C)

Carlos Peña (TB - 1B)

Kelly Johnson (Atl - 2B)

Álex Rodríguez (NYY - 3B) keeper_indicator.gif

Derek Jeter (NYY - SS)

B.J. Upton (TB - OF) keeper_indicator.gif

Carlos Lee (Hou - OF) keeper_indicator.gif

Jay Bruce (Cin - OF)

Evan Longoria (TB - 3B) keeper_indicator.gif

Jason Varitek (Bos - C)

Chris Duncan (StL - 1B,OF)

Adam Lind (Tor - OF)

Delmon Young (Min - OF)

Derek Lowe (Atl - SP)

Chris Carpenter (StL - SP)

Jonathan Papelbon(Bos - RP)

Brad Lidge(Phi - RP)

Joakim Soria (KC - RP)

B.J. Ryan (Tor - RP)

Matt Capps (Pit - RP)

Ubaldo Jiménez (Col - SP)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.