Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

If you were the Lions....

Featured Replies

Here's the picture of Smith.

 

 

 

Posted on 3/13 7:53 AM | IP: Logged

 

I could have gone the rest of my life without seeing that. On a positive note, I would say that he may have won the wet t-shirt contest down at the local club. Someone had better keep Pac Man Jones away from camp.:scared:

Edited by oldrambler

As for the thread title, "If I were the Lions"....................I would try to find a buyer, cut my losses and sell. :D

 

I cannot help but feel for Matthew Stafford, I think he is by far the best QB in this years draft and to go to the Lions would be starting out in a bad way. Hopefully (bc I like Stafford alot) someone may trade to get the first pick and take him but I doubt it.

If I were the Lions, due to my geography, I'd petition the NFL to see if there was possibly any way I could simply slip into the CFL.

If I were the lions I'd draft Jesus....I mean come on is he gonna turn you down?

They picked up Julian Peterson yesterday. That is a good get for them and a step in the right direction IMO. I think they start getting football guys not people that are going to sell tickets. They will start putting the pieces in place knowing they have a good chance to get a nice QB in next years draft. I think the Olineman from Virginia put on a show today.

Take the top LT in the draft.

 

Anything else is a mistake, IMO.

Here's the picture of Smith.

 

 

 

Posted on 3/13 7:53 AM | IP: Logged

 

PLEASE... I was eating...! :puke:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.