Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cuse/WVU Updates

Featured Replies

36-29 Orange at the half. Devenpunk drains a 60 footer at the buzzer to answer a late WVU 3. Flynn is amazing...

36-29 Orange at the half. Devenpunk drains a 60 footer at the buzzer to answer a late WVU 3. Flynn is amazing...

 

I agree with you he is a punk. I can't believe he made that shot.

  • Author

After hitting the shot Devenpunk mugged a little old lady on the way to the locker room... :idunno:

It will be interesting to see if they have the legs for the second half...

Cuse is still hanging on, up 55-53 with 5 minutes to play.

Very impressed with the Cuse these last 3 games. Bad part is it might take a toll on them at some point.

Deavendorf is a great player but he is a thug and a punk.

 

I agree. I love him one second and hate him the next. :lol: I am actually one of the few who like him more than not.

Gonna be a great ending....OT??

Uh Oh here we go.... EBanks at the line with a chance to tie it.

Gets the first one. Duke game is going down to the wire too. I need 2 TV's.

I threw some cash on WVU. Didn't dream Cuse would be able to compete in the 2nd half. I tip my hat to them! Lots of pressure on this free throw!! Come on knock it down!

I'm gonna go ahead and call for an OT.

 

:dancingpa:dancingpa MORE free basketball. :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.