Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Clark County/Mason County Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 73
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clark leading 12-6 in the opening quarter

Is there a webcast?

  • Author

Don't know, I have a reporter at the game

ProppaStyle, when you see one of the lines of text become underlined, please feel free to post. I was rushed getting that last one up so if you don't mind I'd appreciate it if you would post them.

ProppaStyle, when you see one of the lines of text become underlined, please feel free to post. I was rushed getting that last one up so if you don't mind I'd appreciate it if you would post them.

Is there a webcast of the game?

Is there a webcast of the game?

 

There is but I'm not sure of the site. Go to the sticky on the top of the boys basketball forum and one should be there as well.

Go to soft96.com for Mason County radio.

Edited by nWo
Rule #13

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.