Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Letcher County Central 79 Breathitt County 65

Featured Replies

Final in first round of 14th region from Powell County.

Any stats Professor. I was around some Breathitt people when they were called and told the score and they weren't happy with the way Breathitt was preforming. I was told the score doesn't indicate the actual distance between teams.

  • Author
Any stats Professor. I was around some Breathitt people when they were called and told the score and they weren't happy with the way Breathitt was preforming. I was told the score doesn't indicate the actual distance between teams.

I don't have any stats, but according to the radio Breathitt County was down by over 30 at one time.

I don't have any stats, but according to the radio Breathitt County was down by over 30 at one time.

 

Yeah that what I was told and boy was them Breathitt countians mad.:ohbrother: :D

Letcher was up 9-0 early and it was never close. I believe LCC was up 31 with about 6 minutes left.

LCC took it easy on them.

 

LCC 25 20 23 11 79

BHS 7 13 17 28 65

 

LCC 31-63 9-19 8-12 79

BHS 25-54 6-14 9-13 65

 

LCC

Proffit 18 pts 5 rebs

Blair 13 pts 6 assists

Cornett 11 pts 5 rebs

Ison 8 pts 6 blocks

Banks 7 pts 8 rebs 6 assists

Johnson 8 pts 7 rebs

 

BHS

Terry 19 pts 7 steals

Taulbee 11 pts 6 rebs

Congelton 9 pts

Fletcher 7 pts

When I got there a couple mins. after the game started it was 12-2 and LCC never looked back. LCC was up about 20 at halftime and about 30 some in the 3rd and the LCC Coach took the starter's out starting the 4th quarter and Breathitt cut into the lead a little but LCC could have won by 40 if they wanted to. If they play like they did tonight they will give Hazard all they want. Go PCC.:thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.