Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

7th Region Draw

Featured Replies

Go Ballard!

  • Replies 33
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm driving from Lex for this one. I've never seen the 7th region tournament and I"m excited. I'm going plan on going to the first two games this afternoon.

Should be two good games!

 

Trinity will have to slow down Eric Mosley, arguably the best scorer in the senior class in the state, and Moore will have to contain Sewell and Trinity's interior size.

 

If Manual is playing well and Jenkins is hitting, Eastern could have their hands full in the second game. Nikolic at 6' 9" has been playing well and will be a matchup problem.

 

Remember, games are at Bellarmine this year

I'll be at the Trinity-Moore game this afternoon and I'm really looking forward to it. I haven't been in Knights Hall since before the Trinity-St. X game moved to the Fair and Expo Center.

 

Good luck Rocks.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.