Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mason County vs. St. Patrick Predictions (39th District Tournament)

Who will win? 37 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win?

    • Mason County
      35%
      13
    • St. Patrick
      54%
      20
    • It's a toss-up
      10%
      4

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Now that both teams have closed out their regular season, what do you think the outcome of this game will be?

 

Mason County didn't have an answer for Klee last game, but St. Pat didn't have an answer for Menke last time.

 

Should be interesting, but I see St. Pat edging Mason County in a very close game.

Both teams coming off blow out losses to two of the state's best has to take the wind out of the sails for both teams beyond the district, but think both coaches will treat this as a district championship game, that being said think Saints win this going away late by 15, game win be close for 3 quarters though.

  • Author
Royals by 4. The mystique of the Fieldhouse will help them.

 

And what will be the Lady Royals' answer for Klee?

Should be a very good game. After Mason Co/St Pat it's BC vs St Pat boys.

 

I'll take the Saints in a close one.

 

St Pat 58

Mason Co 51

And what will be the Lady Royals' answer for Klee?

 

I don't have to give all the game analysis, just a prediction.

  • Author
I don't have to give all the game analysis, just a prediction.

 

I was just asking a simple question.

Saints by 15+, nothing against Lady Royals, but too much experience on Saints side and with Ann Klee in the middle.

  • Author

I'm excited for this game tomorrow. This very well could be the best game of the 39th district tournament.

I'm excited for this game tomorrow. This very well could be the best game of the 39th district tournament.

 

Guess Bracken can just stay home on thursday then and I can just save 15 bucks. Although I do agree this should be a very good game.

  • Author
Guess Bracken can just stay home on thursday then and I can just save 15 bucks. Although I do agree this should be a very good game.

 

What's that supposed to mean? By saying this would be the best game, I mean that there is so much going on in this game. There has always been such a rivalry between the schools, and usually Mason just blows them out of the gym, but now St. Pat has the team to compete. The championship game will be great as well, I just don't think it brings the hype that this game brings.

Saints by 5

What's that supposed to mean? By saying this would be the best game, I mean that there is so much going on in this game. There has always been such a rivalry between the schools, and usually Mason just blows them out of the gym, but now St. Pat has the team to compete. The championship game will be great as well, I just don't think it brings the hype that this game brings.

 

Did not mean to offend. As it turned out, it was a blowout and not a real good game at all. Hopefully Bracken can make it a more interesting game.

  • Author
Did not mean to offend. As it turned out, it was a blowout and not a real good game at all. Hopefully Bracken can make it a more interesting game.

 

I don't see them doing that if St. Pat plays like they did tonight. And I was at the game, so I know how it turned out. Who knows, maybe tomorrow will be the same. Day in and day out teams play differently, and Mason County didn't bring it tonight, and they paid for it.

 

Good luck to both teams tomorrow.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.