Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Georgia/Florida Updates

Featured Replies

Go Bulldogs! Also, South Carolina is down 10 at half to Alalbama.

 

Gamecocks get the win on a tip in by Mike Holmes as time expired....75-73.

South Carolina just beat Alabama 75-73 on a last second tip in by Mike Holmes. USC, UK, and Tennessee are all 7-3 now, waiting on Florida.

I like to watch him play but he's one of those guys that's easy to hate. There's just something to the look of him that makes me think I'd hit him if I ever got the chance to meet him. I think it's the hair :lol:

 

:lol: To me he's kinda like the basketball version of Tim Tebow. I know I'm supposed to dislike him, but as much as I try, I just can't do it.

:lol: To me he's kinda like the basketball version of Tim Tebow. I know I'm supposed to dislike him, but as much as I try, I just can't do it.

 

He's not exactly as perfect as Tebow (doesn't travel the world doing circumcisions on babies in his free time) but we share the same feeling about him :lol:

 

I still think I'd hit him if I ever got the chance. Tebow is another story. He's too perfect to hit and he's huge :lol:

He's not exactly as perfect as Tebow (doesn't travel the world doing circumcisions on babies in his free time) but we share the same feeling about him :lol:

 

I still think I'd hit him if I ever got the chance. Tebow is another story. He's too perfect to hit and he's huge :lol:

 

Let's be real here, we know that's about the only reason. Even if he made you extremely mad. If you did get the nerve though....:popcorn:

Let's be real here, we know that's about the only reason. Even if he made you extremely mad. If you did get the nerve though....:popcorn:

 

Depends on how many I had :lol:

 

Not really, he's huge.

He just got rebound #10. Georgia leads 86-84 with 1:27 to play.

Great game

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.