Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Georgia/Florida Updates

Featured Replies

Georgia is all over the Gators 40-26 with 5mins left in the 1st half

The Gators will comeback and win.

Georgia is all over the Gators 40-26 with 5mins left in the 1st half

 

Go Bulldogs! Also, South Carolina is down 10 at half to Alalbama.

47-40, Georgia. 3:38 left 1st half.

The Gators will comeback and win.

 

Hope they don't but I agree :thumb:

47-40, Georgia. 3:38 left 1st half.

 

 

Is Florida playing on 2 people on the defensive side of the court? Where in the world is the Bulldogs offense coming from?

Is Florida playing on 2 people on the defensive side of the court? Where in the world is the Bulldogs offense coming from?

 

It's basically been the Terrance Woodbury show. He has 20 points including 5/5 from 3 point land. Georgia is 10/15 from three, everyone has been jacking them up and, for the most part, hitting them.

Calathes has 13 points, 4 rebounds, and 8 assists at the break....

Calathes has 13 points, 4 rebounds, and 8 assists at the break....

 

Doesn't he have two of the three triple doubles in UF's history ?

Doesn't he have two of the three triple doubles in UF's history ?

 

I believe so.....He's currently at 16, 6, & 13 with just under 13 to play, so I'd say it's a safe bet he gets #3 today.

I believe so.....He's currently at 16, 6, & 13 with just under 13 to play, so I'd say it's a safe bet he gets #3 today.

 

I love watching him play. He's a bad man.

 

Think he's gone after this year ?

Georgia leads 73-70 with 10:36 remaining.

I love watching him play. He's a bad man.

 

Think he's gone after this year ?

 

I think he comes back.....Well, at least I'm hoping he does. He's the first guy that's ever played for Florida that I enjoy watching. He's just so fluid with everything he does.

I think he comes back.....Well, at least I'm hoping he does. He's the first guy that's ever played for Florida that I enjoy watching. He's just so fluid with everything he does.

 

I like to watch him play but he's one of those guys that's easy to hate. There's just something to the look of him that makes me think I'd hit him if I ever got the chance to meet him. I think it's the hair :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.