Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rowan County at Montgomery County 2/13

Featured Replies

Should be a good one. I'll go with the Lady Indians from the 10th in a close one.

  • Author

I have heard, and correct me if I am wrong, that tonights game is also the Pink and Green game supporting Breast Cancer awareness. A portion of the proceeds are going to the Debbie Yow foundation. I think Montgomery County will be wearing pink uniforms.

Montgomery County will be wearing pink uniforms. I say Montgomery County 68 Rowan County 51.

I saw Montgomery play LCA and NDA play Rowan. The size of MC has to be of concern to Rowan. Both great clubs but I say it will MC by 10. Wish I could make the game because it will be a good one.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.