Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Carroll County fans...

Featured Replies

I know there's a bunch of the black and gold out there...

 

Give me the scoop on the Panthers this year! I'll be broadcasting the Oldham - Carroll game on Saturday night, but haven't seen the Panthers yet this season... looks like a pretty good FT shooting team, but it also looks like their offense has been a bit stagnant this season...

Come early and eat chili with us (4-6) in the cafeteria and we'll visit :dancingpa

 

Big Coaches vs Cancer night as well as homecoming!

  • Author
Come early and eat chili with us (4-6) in the cafeteria and we'll visit :dancingpa

 

Big Coaches vs Cancer night as well as homecoming!

 

I'd love that (I LOVE CHILI!!! :thumb:).

You can also catch the Lady Panthers taking on the Lady Demons of Williamstown prior to the boys game.

  • Author

That's interesting...does CC do that a lot? (Hold doubleheaders in which the boys play one team and the girls play another)

 

I haven't had the opportunity to see either the CC or Wtown girls, so I'm looking forward to seeing that matchup!

That may be a snow makeup game.

Colonel Mike... make sure CCHS Dad pays for your Chili. I know he can afford it!!! HA!

That may be a snow makeup game.

 

I believe it has always been scheduled this way..

 

CC has had their ups and downs but they are really starting to come together as a team One of their starters has been hurt so that has been challenging but they have found a way to win.

 

They are having their best season in 3 years and have a very good bunch of players.

I believe it has always been scheduled this way..

 

CC has had their ups and downs but they are really starting to come together as a team One of their starters has been hurt so that has been challenging but they have found a way to win.

 

They are having their best season in 3 years and have a very good bunch of players.

 

L1, who's been injured?

Proctor broke his right pinkie.

That's interesting...does CC do that a lot? (Hold doubleheaders in which the boys play one team and the girls play another)

 

I haven't had the opportunity to see either the CC or Wtown girls, so I'm looking forward to seeing that matchup!

 

Guessing that schedules didn't work for other teams.

How did he do that? :eek: :eek:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.