February 8, 200917 yr Author St. John's 30 Second Timeout. Cards lead by 1 19-18 2:02 to go in the 1st.
February 8, 200917 yr 22-19 St. John's leads at halftime. Louisville trails by 3 even with St. John's shooting 9-39 (23%) from the field, and only 1-4 from three. Louisville shot 36% but 0-8 from three.
February 8, 200917 yr Good grief, UofL plays horrible in the Garden. Their offense is really struggling right now, they have been lured into a "slow" down possesion game, a game UofL seldom wins. I think the lineup tinkering was a mistake, I like Knowles energy off the bench.
February 8, 200917 yr One of the worst offensive games I've seen from Louisville. I can't believe that Louisville isn't behind more.
February 8, 200917 yr Wow - Samuels hospitalized at halftime That's terrible. Hopefully T Will will step up in the second half. He hasn't done anything in the first.
February 8, 200917 yr They said Samuels had multiple teeth knocked out and was going to see an oral surgeon :scared:
February 8, 200917 yr Samuels was playing well.... the only Card that showed up in the first half. This is not good.
February 8, 200917 yr There wasn't a foul called on that play too, this has been a REALLY rough game. Even for Big East standards.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.