February 8, 200917 yr I'm going to start a new thread with this scenario after the game. OVC officiating is terrible. Not all of it.
February 8, 200917 yr Author Not all of it. The majority of the officials are the worst I've ever seen.
February 8, 200917 yr It was apparent that Morehead got a steal with Faried ... his impact as a newcomer last year was lost in the Lester Hudson hoopla, but he's going to be a star in the OVC.
February 8, 200917 yr The majority of the officials are the worst I've ever seen. If you flip it on ESPN right now, you will see an OVC official doing the Memphis/Gonzaga game.
February 8, 200917 yr Author It was apparent that Morehead got a steal with Faried ... his impact as a newcomer last year was lost in the Lester Hudson hoopla, but he's going to be a star in the OVC. I wondered what would happen with a 3-star recruit at Morehead - and that's what we're seeing.
February 8, 200917 yr Author Game over MSU wins!!! Faried unofficially with 23 points and 20 rebounds MSU 72 Tech 64
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.