Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

For those of you..

Featured Replies

I think that Jay Wright would've been a great get, more established, plus he plays what seems to be "today's" brand of basketball....Mark Few likely could've been good.

I didn't know very much about BCG at the time he was hired, but now that I do, I'm very happy with the hire and I think he's the man for the job.

I didn't know very much about BCG at the time he was hired, but now that I do, I'm very happy with the hire and I think he's the man for the job.

 

This post is meant in respect. Believe me, I have to answer the same question. What has he done to prove his worth as UK's coach?

This post is meant in respect. Believe me, I have to answer the same question. What has he done to prove his worth as UK's coach?

 

He has shown an ability to get back to the top tier in the recruiting battles. He has shown an abillity to overcome adversity - started 7-9 last season and then led them to an NCAA tournament birth. I think this year's team is better than last year's, which shows some improvement. I think he'll get this thing heading in the right direction and make a nice little March run this season. He has alot of work to do, but I like that the trend is heading in the right direction.

^ I can buy that....the problem I can see is stubborness. Sometimes a coach has to mask his beliefs and go with the strengths of his team. This UK team does indeed have potential to make some noise in the post season. I think they need the coach's help.

He has shown an ability to get back to the top tier in the recruiting battles. He has shown an abillity to overcome adversity - started 7-9 last season and then led them to an NCAA tournament birth. I think this year's team is better than last year's, which shows some improvement. I think he'll get this thing heading in the right direction and make a nice little March run this season. He has alot of work to do, but I like that the trend is heading in the right direction.

 

I think we need to give him a cycle of ALL his own players to truly judge him.:thumb:

^ I can buy that....the problem I can see is stubborness. Sometimes a coach has to mask his beliefs and go with the strengths of his team. This UK team does indeed have potential to make some noise in the post season. I think they need the coach's help.

 

He certainly is stubborn, but he seems to do things differently when it counts. Sometimes its almost like he doesn't mind losing a few games if he can use it to make them better down the road. I know that isn't true or anything, but it seems that way. I guess its that ridiculous smile or something :lol:

I think we need to give him a cycle of ALL his own players to truly judge him.:thumb:

 

This is more than fair, as a request.

He certainly is stubborn, but he seems to do things differently when it counts. Sometimes its almost like he doesn't mind losing a few games if he can use it to make them better down the road. I know that isn't true or anything, but it seems that way. I guess its that ridiculous smile or something :lol:

You do kind of get that feeling, as if a point is being made....if it's him against the kids, I side with him for sure.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.