Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

King Rex's Son Coming to Louisville

Featured Replies

Sounds like Zeke Chapman inherited a few of his dad's b-ball genes.

 

He's currently one of the top sophomores in AZ and his team will be coming to Louisville to play in a tourney next season.

 

http://www.courier-journal.com/blogs/bozich/2009/01/rex-chapmans-son-coming-to-louisville.html#comments

 

Stat line:

 

http://www.maxpreps.com/arizona/basketball/chaparral-(scottsdale)/zeke-chapman/stats.aspx?athleteid=cb1503d8-3f93-4ddb-bc59-29ca30ef3b20&ssid=08e31156-1f2d-4c08-b687-afb41d9f9601&urpath=,local,player

Is he being recruited by any major DI schools??

I would guess Louisville may have some interest if they have been invited to come here for a tourney.

IMO Rex really wanted to go to the Ville back in the day. Maybe his son will.

IMO Rex really wanted to go to the Ville back in the day. Maybe his son will.

 

What was ever said, written or done that would give you that opinion?

I just remember he was really leaning toward Denny Crum and the Cards early, but UK came on strong and he ended up there, maybe I'm dreaming its been along time ago, but I recall reading this somewhere, he liked the Cards style of play at that time better than the Eddie Sutton style.

I would love if my son had the oppertunity to play for Coach Rick Pitino that would be once in a lifetime deal. IMO.

I just remember he was really leaning toward Denny Crum and the Cards early, but UK came on strong and he ended up there, maybe I'm dreaming its been along time ago, but I recall reading this somewhere, he liked the Cards style of play at that time better than the Eddie Sutton style.

 

 

That has been said MANY times that Chapman really wanted to go to Lousiville and was pressured into going to UK, by WHO no one really knows, maybe it was EMORY, and I'm a UK fan.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.