Who's Hot & Who's Not???

As January winds down and there is about one month to go until district play begins, it's time take note of who's hot and who's not. What's team trends are going on in your district/region that may have a bearing on post-season play? Come on folks, let's hear it!

8th Region:

Hot: Simon Kenton

Oldham Co (they have really been improving IMO)

Not: Shelby Co. -they have played some tough competition but their record doesn't look like Shelby County of old.

Anderson County- They have dropped their last two and haven't even been real competitive (albeit against good competition)

Well let me state the obvious... Rowan County is on a tear. They are undefeated still, and I see them winning their next two games at least, and then they play Lex. Cath. Montgomery County is also playing great ball, and are the hands down favorites of the 10th, having only lost one game, and most of the games against region/district opponents haven't even been close.

8th Region:

Hot: Simon Kenton

Oldham Co (they have really been improving IMO)

Not: Shelby Co. -they have played some tough competition but their record doesn't look like Shelby County of old.

Anderson County- They have dropped their last two and haven't even been real competitive (albeit against good competition)

I agree with Magicfan...

One other 8th region team to watch right now may be South Oldham. After starting slow, the Lady Dragons looked to be in trouble when top scorer Jordann McGuffin had surgery. But the team began to find ways to lean on each other in McGuffin's absence, she has come back - perhaps sooner than expected - and now South has won 5 of 6...