Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How well do you think UK will do?

How far will UK make it in the NCAA tournament? 90 members have voted

  1. 1. How far will UK make it in the NCAA tournament?

    • Miss it completely/NIT
      0%
      0
    • First Round
      2%
    • Second Round
      28%
    • Sweet 16
      51%
    • Elite 8
      12%
    • Final Four
      1%
    • National Championship Game
      0%
      0
    • Title #8
      4%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 36
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am liking more and more how this team plays.

 

Play hard on defense and Foster Brooks is running a nice offense that is hard to guard for Meeks/Patterson.

 

No injuries and the younger players continue to develop and cut down on the TO's AND they get the right matchups in the draws and I think an Elite 8 run is VERY feasible.

 

Foster Brooks...thought for sure somebody would catch that one. Nice!

 

I'm still not sold on UK. The SEC is plain lousy. And I'm waiting for the inevitable injury that will derail us.

 

Second round. Ole Foster hasn't won a post-season game yet @ UK.

I'm still not sold on UK. The SEC is plain lousy. And I'm waiting for the inevitable injury that will derail us.

 

Afraid that Patterson's ankle will prove me right. We survived last night, but w/o Pat, we're in big trouble. Hope he is able to rebound ASAP.

Patterson just has a mild sprain and is day to day. He'll be fine.

With the remaining schedule I'm not convinced UK is in.

With the remaining schedule I'm not convinced UK is in.

 

Jerry Palm , as of this morning, does not project UK into the tournament.

Jerry Palm , as of this morning, does not project UK into the tournament.

 

But Joe Lunardi does, and that's all that matters.:D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.