Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bats

Featured Replies

Anyone have any info on the hottest bats this year? Was wanting to get my daughter one this year. Thanks.

The Demarini Phenix appears to be one of the hottest bats that was not impacted by the changes in standards for this season. My daughter has one and they are extremely nice bats. I believe North Laurel is going pretty much with these bats this year, ... their coach loves them.

  • Author

Thanks!

:thumb:

 

The DeMarini Phenix really is an excellent bat. The Easton Stealth is nice, but the cap comes off far too easy and I have seen a few of them break. The TPS Catalyst is also solid, but takes quite a while to break in.

For softball nobody makes a better bat than Miken.........http://www.mikensports.com

For softball nobody makes a better bat than Miken.........http://www.mikensports.com

 

They do make some very hot bats, but some of the new specs has several of them on the 'banned' list for fastpitch softball.

They do make some very hot bats, but some of the new specs has several of them on the 'banned' list for fastpitch softball.

 

Do you have a listing of banned bats for this season or a link to a site that has them? I'd appreciate any assistance in this.

Do you have a listing of banned bats for this season or a link to a site that has them? I'd appreciate any assistance in this.

 

 

I will see what I can find. I was told by a high school coach about these several months ago.

All of the miken bats on the website are legal.

:thumb:

 

The DeMarini Phenix really is an excellent bat. The Easton Stealth is nice, but the cap comes off far too easy and I have seen a few of them break. The TPS Catalyst is also solid, but takes quite a while to break in.

 

I love the catalysts. I just got one last summer and it's great. I love it.

Do you have a listing of banned bats for this season or a link to a site that has them? I'd appreciate any assistance in this.

 

There should be a link on the KHSAA site.

Anyone have any info on the hottest bats this year? Was wanting to get my daughter one this year. Thanks.
Didn't your girl have a Miken Impulse? My girl used one last year until she broke it. Miken replaced it with an Icon. She really likes it. Its got some pop too.

Well Lindsay Slayback uses a Stealth and it really has a nice pop to it as well. She should be a top player in the 8th region. IMO Owen should have a nice year and a chance to win the 8th region tournament.

  • Author

:eyeonyou:

:eyeonyou:
Sorry, you must not be who I thought you were. The Icon is a good bat though.:eyeonyou:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.