Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hazard Forfeit

Featured Replies

Couldnt it just had been resceduled? I am not trying to stir up anything just curious about it.

 

I believe that you play the game with the team that you can put on the floor.

  • Replies 32
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hazard told Perry that they would play them on any day they wanted to after that week. Whitaker wasn't gonna be able to play and one of the freshman hurt his back in a freshman game over the weekend. So that left Hazard with 2 seniors, 1 8th grader, and the rest 7th graders. I guess Perry would feel so much better about them selves by playing pretty much a grade school team. I think any good coach would rather play against a good team instead of a grade school team but I guess that's not true for Perry. But I guess everyone is different. JMO

I don't see what Perry would gain by playing them. I would want to play them at full strength. Obviously the scheduling needs to be revisited.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.