Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville/Villanova Updates

Featured Replies

This guy is a 40% FT shooter in this game

  • Replies 56
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, he missed them both and U of L drops it out of bounds...

 

Still another shot.

2 layups and 2 FT's missed in 4 seconds :lol:

 

That's just pathetic

:lol: What a joke! You miss 3 of 4 FTs and 3 layups in the last :30 seconds.

 

Nova is no where close to a top 25 team.

 

Nice win for the Cards.

There's nothing more amusing than getting your play by play in a thread by UK fans.....:lol: I certainly feel that the commentators weren't biased for UL. :D

 

Go Cards!

There's nothing more amusing than getting your play by play in a thread by UK fans.....:lol: I certainly feel that the commentators weren't biased for UL. :D

 

Go Cards!

 

I guess the U of L fans don't have the passion to create an update thread :lol:

 

J/K

There's nothing more amusing than getting your play by play in a thread by UK fans.....:lol: I certainly feel that the commentators weren't biased for UL. :D

 

Go Cards!

 

:lol:

I guess the U of L fans don't have the passion to create an update thread :lol:

 

J/K

 

They're out with their friends watching the game. :D

 

I happened to be at home, but I don't have cable, and for some reason ESPN 360 wouldn't work for me. So, I turned to BGP....at least I got SOME info. :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.