Corbin @ Williamsburg (01/09)

I do recall that Jacket team. I think that Mark Vernon had a little to do with the 1998 team as well. 11 years is a long time ago, so I am sure the Jackets are sharpening their Stingers for this opportunity to take the Hounds on Friday. Coach Robinson may break out the 1998 uniforms and suit the team up if another district matchup takes place in the 50th tournament at Mountjoy gym. :D

Man,

I forgot about Vernon. Yep, he was a great player.

I think that if Williamsburg can put defenders on Madison Johnson and Josh Smith that will at least hinder their outside shooting ability, go inside as much as possible with the hopes of getting Manns & Crawford in foul trouble, and take care of the ball by making good, solid passes then Williamsburg might be able to hold Corbin to a 10 point win. Taylor & Cunningham can match up with Johnson & Smith, Teague with Manns, and Pettit on Crawford. I would like to see the Hoffman kid in the line-up. I like his quick style of play. I think the end score of this game will come down to what type of ball Williamsburg plays. If they come out playing selfishly and taking bad shots, Corbin will dominate the night. If they come out playing together and smart they could make this a decent game.

Corbin has to many options for Williamsburg to match up. Coach Robinson has the Jackets playing hard but the Hounds are loaded. Petit must pick up his game for the Jackets to be competitive in this game. He is the missing piece to Williamsburg stepping up another level.

Corbin has to many options for Williamsburg to match up. Coach Robinson has the Jackets playing hard but the Hounds are loaded. Petit must pick up his game for the Jackets to be competitive in this game. He is the missing piece to Williamsburg stepping up another level.

I agree with Blackjack......if the ball was put inside more you would see more points from Pettit and Teague. Pettit's rebounding and assist has been very good. He makes a difference when he is on the floor.