Rose Hill 68 Lewis County 59

Yes, Terry is one of them, and Corey Gregg is the other. I don't remember his number, but he's about 6'2 with a wide frame. He's one of their big bangers under the basket. He gets a lot of points with offensive rebounds, and drives to the basket.

Ok if it's who I'm thinking of, I was impressed with him because I hadn't heard a lot about him. He works hard under the basket and finishes well after contact. I would think he led them in scoring, but that is just my guess. Might have even been close to a double-double, but again, I could be totally off.

Edited by STRIKE3
comply w/Rule #13

Ok if it's who I'm thinking of, I was impressed with him because I hadn't heard a lot about him. He works hard under the basket and finishes well after contact. I would think he led them in scoring, but that is just my guess. Might have even been close to a double-double, but again, I could be totally off.

That has to be him. Thanks for the info.

Edited by STRIKE3
edited quote, to comply w/Rule #13

That has to be him. Thanks for the info.

Yes that was Gregg and he gave Lewis fits in the paint tonight. The big boy from Lewis didn't play much tonight I don't know if he was sick or what but they didn't have anything for the Royals size without him.

What kind of game did Riley have for Lewis?

Mediocre. He had problems with Rose Hills size and wasnt able to hit outside the paint. He didnt make his free throws like usual, hes normally automatic from the line. He plays hard and plays a lot of minutes, but I think he would really benefit if he became quicker. He catches the ball on the ark, drives the paint, but then has to fade away because he hasnt gotten by anybody. I really like the way he plays, love to see him continue to play hard and improve.

Mediocre. He had problems with Rose Hills size and wasnt able to hit outside the paint. He didnt make his free throws like usual, hes normally automatic from the line. He plays hard and plays a lot of minutes, but I think he would really benefit if he became quicker. He catches the ball on the ark, drives the paint, but then has to fade away because he hasnt gotten by anybody. I really like the way he plays, love to see him continue to play hard and improve.

I agree he needs to gain some quickness. :thumb:

Nice win for the Royals. I predicted that Lewis would win by around this much so I have to eat crow. The young Royals surprise me with a nice road win.

It probably wont be the last time this year they surprise people.

They are a young team which had a slow start but are starting to play together better.