Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ryan Taylor and Michael Chandler To UL

Featured Replies

  • Author
Especially when one of them gets very little playing time and struggles in HS right now.

 

He gets very little time because there are several D1 kids in front of him. Chandler has plenty of talent...

He gets very little time because there are several D1 kids in front of him. Chandler has plenty of talent...

 

I think you call a kid like him a project! Especially if he is 6-11 and doesn't get a lot of playing time in HS.

I've been watching him play for a LONG time. I'll believe it when I see it...

 

Coach G sees him every day in practice so I think I will take his word on it!

  • Author
I think you call a kid like him a project! Especially if he is 6-11 and doesn't get a lot of playing time in HS.

He doesn't get a lot of clock because LN is LOADED. Does Chandler have work to do? Sure. What SOPH doesn't. That has nothing to do with how much time he's getting at LN with 4 high major D1 kids in the post in front of him...

  • Author
Coach G sees him every day in practice so I think I will take his word on it!

 

And? Being great in practice has very little to do with actual performance. Like I said. I'll believe it when I see it...

And? Being great in practice has very little to do with actual performance. Like I said. I'll believe it when I see it...

 

I agree.

 

Didn't Pilgrim average like 4 or 5pts a game at some small school last year? I can't see that much of a leap....

And? Being great in practice has very little to do with actual performance. Like I said. I'll believe it when I see it...

 

You will see it next year!

  • Author
You will see it next year!

Looking forward to it. I love a good I told you so...

On Pilgrim. I only saw the pickup games, but he looked great there (so did Harris though).

 

Just saying BCG does have some talent coming to help fill PPs spot if he leaves.

  • Author
On Pilgrim. I only saw the pickup games, but he looked great there (so did Harris though).

 

I've seen him look great in pickup and summer league games too. Just never much of a factor when the horn sounds...

And? Being great in practice has very little to do with actual performance. Like I said. I'll believe it when I see it...

 

I agree that it has very little relation to actual performance.

 

But, to Billy Clyde, practice means an awful lot. For proof, take a look at Landon Slone. BCG takes practice a little too seriously, IMO.

 

After all, we're talkin about practice...

One of those kids has a way to go academically. Not sure how solid that info is...may be the Taylor kid.

Plenty of time to right the ship.

 

As for Pilgrim....I'll wait to see how he does in games...not expecting a whole lot.

I've seen him look great in pickup and summer league games too. Just never much of a factor when the horn sounds...

 

Am I being to negative when saying back to square one?

 

You see more than me, so I'm trusting you on this.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.