Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville Eastern 73 Wayne Co 61

Featured Replies

Final Monticello Bank Classic.

Eastern got lucky in this one. I have seen Eastern play all through the Christmas Tournaments and they did not look like the Eastern team that we played in the Captiol City tournament a week ago. Good game by Wayne County and good luck the rest of the season.

Well sometimes you just have to win ugly or lucky. I guess when you start 12-0 you can't always look pretty. I think that good teams tend to make their own luck. Great job Eagles! Just keep winning.........................

Was told by some fans that Wayne is really playing well now. Saw where they beat Moore and I think they are ranked and now they give Eastern( what are they ranked?) a good game. Woods must have the Cards playing real well. warrior69 did you see all these games at Wayne this week?

Eastern got lucky in this one. I have seen Eastern play all through the Christmas Tournaments and they did not look like the Eastern team that we played in the Captiol City tournament a week ago. Good game by Wayne County and good luck the rest of the season.

 

Lots of difference in Wayne County and Southwestern at this point in the season warrior. :ylsuper:

Was told by some fans that Wayne is really playing well now. Saw where they beat Moore and I think they are ranked and now they give Eastern( what are they ranked?) a good game. Woods must have the Cards playing real well. warrior69 did you see all these games at Wayne this week?

 

No today was the first day that I have been able to go and watch any games down there. We had been playing in LaRue County in a tournament over there and we just got back yesterday.

Lots of difference in Wayne County and Southwestern at this point in the season warrior. :ylsuper:

 

When did I say that there was not a difference between Southwestern and Wayne County?;)

Wayne played very well, Eastern is an extremely good team. Wayne could be the team to beat in March. They are so young they will only get better.

Two appearances in two days southernkyhoops? Is this a trend that I am going to be seeing soon?

  • Author
Two appearances in two days southernkyhoops? Is this a trend that I am going to be seeing soon?

 

Yes this is becoming a very good tourney this year it was up to 14 teams and from what i understand they are already planning a bigger and better one next year. This tourney always has some good competition. Last years winner was ST X from Ohio i believe they were a top 50 team nation wide.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.