Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

South Laurel vs. Knox Central

Featured Replies

The semifinals of the Cumberland Falls Invt. will feature two of the top teams in the 13th region. I think that South Laurel is the better team and will win unless St. John gets into serious foul trouble.

 

South Laurel 68 Knox Central 58

I agree with your assessment, Central can't guard St. John and South Laurel can't guard Miller. If St. John has his game they win.

I'm not for sure, but somebody has told me it doesn't start till 9:15,but they could be wrong.

I'm not for sure, but somebody has told me it doesn't start till 9:15,but they could be wrong.

 

The Corbin Times published brackets that say the game will be played at 9:15. The other semi-final between Corbin and Bell County will be played at 6:30.

The Times-Tribune has the game listed as starting at 9:15 p.m. Actually, it's not been the Corbin Times since 2003, I believe.

The Times-Tribune has the game listed as starting at 9:15 p.m. Actually, it's not been the Corbin Times since 2003, I believe.

 

That's when they became the Laurel Co. Times........LOL:lol:;);):jump:

South Laurel has the best first five but the young kids at KC are tough. South looks as they only want to play 7 and the bench is very shaky. South needs to develop their bench or foul trouble could catch up with them come region time. I love the kids off KC's bench. They'll be someone to contend with the next several years.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.