Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Holmes v Conner Predictions (12/29)

Who wins? 25 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Semi Finals of the Lloyd Invitational at 8:00.

 

Holmes comes in 9-1 after a win over Oldham Co.

 

Conner comes in 5-3 after a win over Lloyd.

 

Thoughts?

Holmes by 17. I will be looking to see if Arnold can put two good games togather back to back.

I'll take holmes by 12, i'll be at the game tuesday if they win.

Will be a good test for Conners young big players to see how far they have come this year. Still taking Holmes by 15+.

This game will probably get ugly. Holmes by 25.

  • Author

Wow, I'm somewhat surprised people are picking Holmes by so much. Conner has historically been one of the few NKY teams to give Holmes a good game over the past few years.

 

I think the key is whether or not Conner can handle Holmes' pressure at both ends of the floor. Conner isn't a particularly good shooting team though which could hurt them as they really don't have much size to out-rebound a team like Holmes.

 

I think CHS keeps it within 10 the whole game before Holmes opens it up in the 4th quarter, winning in the 13-17 range.

I say Holmes up by 25 plus then puts in reserves and Conner may get it under 20. Too much talent. I hope they don't peak too early, we need a State title for NKY...

Conner is also missing their starting point guard that started through out summer ball. He is out with a strained back or broken back. When he returns watch for conner to get more open looks an easier buckets. I'll take holmes by no more then 10

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.