Beach Ball Classic

Boys and Girls is a high school in Brooklyn. Earlier in the week, ESPN ran a two hour special on the basketball team and its woman coach. Part of the program showed B and G playing in last year's BBC.

Last year, B and G lost the city championship to Lincoln- a bigtime school. They are not biased but, of course, they could be proven wrong.

I would be cautious in declaring the supremacy of EC over some of these teams. The promoters and those who follow the tournament closely each year do not consider EC to be one of the top teams in the tournament.

Like most everyone on here, they will be surprised.

I would be cautious in declaring the supremacy of EC over some of these teams. The promoters and those who follow the tournament closely each year do not consider EC to be one of the top teams in the tournament.

If Elliott gets blown out it will be becaues of the long trip, playing one of the best teams in the country, BUT it doesn't mean they aren't one of the best teams in the state.

If Elliott keeps it close or even wins, well we need to get ready for Elliott deserves to be nationally ranked threads. :lol:

I'm pulling for the Lions to do well, but whatever happens, we all need to keep it in perspective. :thumb: