Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AIT

Featured Replies

What teams are in it this year? And who wins it?

I have not seen the brackets, but I will say East Carter over Ashland in the finals.

  • Author

I would like to see that game.

Will all the games be broadcast on the radio? It looks like a fairly well balanced tournament with no clear favorite and no real dud. The AIT is a far cry from what it was in its early years when it was known as the Greenbo Invitational Tournament and was played at the Ashland Armory. Back then it rivaled the state tournament as to having a strong field. Now everybody has a tournament of sorts and, with a couple of exceptions in Lexington and Louisville, it is all watered down.

 

The local schools could surprise so fans should get out and support the tournament.

^Thats what I was going to ask. I hear some of the older generation talk about the AIT and how big a deal it was. What caused the downfall and when was the last year it was great?

Too many holiday tournaments in-state and out-of-state to compete with.

Too many holiday tournaments in-state and out-of-state to compete with.

 

I agree, they're hard to keep up with.

Too many holiday tournaments in-state and out-of-state to compete with.

Thats what I figured. The Ohio River just cant compete with the Atlantic Ocean

No real strong teams this year.Should be some good games.

Seems like its a little weaker than usual this season.

Ashland is on a roll. I think they will fair well.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.