Pendleton County 53 Breathitt County 46

Pendleton has to make the drive back home TONIGHT from London, go to school tomorrow and then head back down to London on Monday night. Wouldn't let them miss 2 days of school for the tournament.

Boys will arrive around 1:00 AM tomorrow morning and they will be so alert sitting in the classroom with about 5-6 hours of sleep in them and their thoughts on their next game and the drive afterschool back to London.

Administration doesn't do the Cats any benefit as Pendleton has to make the drive back home TONIGHT from London, go to school tomorrow and then head back down to London on Monday night. Wouldn't let them miss 2 days of school for the tournament.

Boys will arrive around 1:00 AM tomorrow morning and they will be so alert sitting in the classroom with about 5-6 hours of sleep in them and their thoughts on their next game and the drive afterschool back to London.

Its kinda pointless to go to school for 2 days this week anyways, I am betting attendance will be down.

Its kinda pointless to go to school for 2 days this week anyways, I am betting attendance will be down.

Not if they have finals!

You are correct, finals these two days.

Although the girls team in Corbin on Monday, got their finals rescheduled for last week and they will be back in school on Tuesday.

Boys' got their finals for Tuesday rescheduled to last week and then of course the finals they will be so alert for tomorrow.

I would think that most schools are not in session this week. Getting those days in may be of benefit at the end of the year, however most students and staff would probably rather have the two days before Christmas to spend with family. This looks like it was a pretty good game. How did both teams play? Who will Pendleton play now? Who will Breathitt play?

The Cats win two in a row in Laurel County.

Good defensive effort tonight to shut down Breathitt after beating North Laurel by a single point 60-59 last night.

How has the Monroe kid been doing in this tournament? Also, didn't know any school was in session this week. All schools around here got out early Friday. Most factories are also closed down for 2+ weeks. Is Pendleton the only school doing this?

Congrats to the Wildcats for the nice win. I hate to hear all the stuff they have to go through and it will definitely affect their performance in the classroom with limited rest. Driving 150 minutes to play a team 25 min away is goofy but its a tournament.

Good luck tonight.