Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Panthers/GMen Updates

Featured Replies

Come on Giants...score here and end it PLEASE!

 

I just want to know if people 50 miles from your house heard you going nuts when that field goal was going left. :lol:

  • Replies 32
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just want to know if people 50 miles from your house heard you going nuts when that field goal was going left. :lol:

 

I'd say a good 100 mile radius heard me :D.

We are going to OT, pull at tie, and see how the settle this in the standings.:lol:

 

I think the Giants would have it.

I'd say a good 100 mile radius heard me :D.

 

I'm guessing they have turned on the game by now after all your screaming during that muff punt catch. :lol:

 

There ya go, Giants are all set up now.

Derrick Ward is having a monster game@!@

Now the Giants CANNOT take a page out of the Bengal playbook, DON'T BE TOO CONSERVATIVE!!!!

D Ward is a stud. He helps out Jacobs more than people know.

198 yards rushing, as long as he follows it up next week with 250 yards rushing, that's fine with me. :lol:

D Ward is a stud. He helps out Jacobs more than people know.

 

I think that goes the other way too. Ward would have never had that big of a game without Jacobs.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.