Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Clark County 48 Mason County 47 (Frosh)

Featured Replies

Yes I believe that is correct.

This Josh Harris has been a stud Fballer for a few years now for Mason County. Starting LB as a freshman this year; look for him to see a lot of action at tailback next year. His dad has been an assistant FB coach for a while. Also has been on the golf team for at least 2 or 3 years.

 

I don't know how much basketball Josh has played; he is one of those all-around athletes that seems to excel in whatever he does.

 

Josh also excels in track. He was a member of the relay team that went to state as an 8th grader. He has an excellent future in football and track. Basketball skills are still a work in progress, but he is relentless, always in the attack mode. He possibly could sneak into some varsity action after the first of the year because of his no fear approach.

I'm not 100% but the Rogers is probably Charlie (Robelle's little brother). I remember him from the Fleming Co. youth leagues. Not sure about his basketball skills at this point but he was a very good youth football player.

 

You are correct!

If this game is any indication, it looks like the Clark County-Mason County rivalry is on pace to remain a good one for several years to come.

Trevor Taylor is a transfer student. He is about 6 foot tall, good body, suffered an injury and still learning the system.

 

TY - what type of injury?

From Lewis CO.???

 

Yes.:irked:

I think this group of Freshman is pretty good for Clark and then a few very lean years to come!:scared:

I think this group of Freshman is pretty good for Clark and then a few very lean years to come!:scared:

 

I agree

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.