Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands vs Newcath predictions (12/19)

Who Wins this Dec. 19th Game 39 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins this Dec. 19th Game

    • New. Cath at
      15%
    • Highlands
      84%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I think Highlands is the better team, but NCC definitely has a chance in this one. I expect it to be a very good game. I don't see Highlands winning by 18. I'll take Highlands 52-49.

I think Highlands is the better team, but NCC definitely has a chance in this one. I expect it to be a very good game. I don't see Highlands winning by 18. I'll take Highlands 52-49.

 

I said the same exact score for CovCath. That was before I saw them play;)

  • Author
I said the same exact score for CovCath. That was before I saw them play;)

 

:thumb:

I usually agree with you, but I doubt NCC beats Highlands. Highlands inside game will wear them down.

 

I think highlands will more than likely win, i just can't bring myslef to root for them.:fire::fire:

Edited by Ram Tough
Rule 13

I think highlands will more than likely win, i just can't bring myslef to root for them.:fire::fire:

 

Kind of figured that considering you also picked Dixie over the Birds. Hey nothing wrong with picking with your heart. Oh except that you'll rarely be right:flame:

I said the same exact score for CovCath. That was before I saw them play;)

 

Yeah but the difference is NewCath will actually play tough defense. Highlands could blow this one open, but I don't see it happening. Brannen is a good coach and NCC is winless and hungry. I still think Highlands is the better team, but I doubt they win by double digits.

Can somebody please post a Roster for NCC? Thanks.

Can somebody please post a Roster for NCC? Thanks.

 

Grant Pangallo

Shawn Meyer

Jeromy Connor

Matthew Giesler

Jake Giesler

Jake Olllberding

Brian Gish

Derek Schmidt

Tyler Lampe

Cole Little

Larry Dettmer

Kyle Moore

Stephan Roll

Yeah but the difference is NewCath will actually play tough defense. Highlands could blow this one open, but I don't see it happening. Brannen is a good coach and NCC is winless and hungry. I still think Highlands is the better team, but I doubt they win by double digits.

 

I'm not disagreeing. I just found it ironic that you posted exactly what I did for the CovCath game. My fallacy was that I had not seen CovCath play. Have you seen both NCC and HHS?

I'm not disagreeing. I just found it ironic that you posted exactly what I did for the CovCath game. My fallacy was that I had not seen CovCath play. Have you seen both NCC and HHS?

 

Yes I have. I have also seen CovCath play three times.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.