Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bryan Station 56 Tates Creek 34

Featured Replies

Bryan Station is for real. I think teams better start taking them serious. They've now beaten Holmes by 14 and Tates Creek by 20!

 

The loss to them isn't looking so bad now.

I believe BS would beat Scott County at this point in the season.

I believe BS would beat Scott County at this point in the season.

 

Hard to argue against that. The way BS is playing, they just might be the best team in the state at this point. They have beat 2 VERY good teams and have done it in convincing fashion.

OMG - big win for BS. I'd say that BS is the real deal

Bryan Station (3-0) -- Waite 2, Ashford 16, Richardson 15, Balfour 1, Mabson 2, Adams 7, Fain 2, Morones 5, Smothers 2, Ball 2, Smith 2.

Tates Creek (1-4) -- Hagan 2, Potter 2, Barksdale 8, Fucci 10, Cuyler 4, Garner 4.

 

Bryan Station 56 Tates Creek 34

Tates Creek 12 9 3 10 34

Bryan Station 13 11 15 17 56

Somebody tell me how Ashford has been overlooked by these internet gurus that rank players? I'm sure Rick Bolus has never seen this kid, oh I'm sorry, he probably didn't attend the Bolus blue chip camp.

Somebody tell me how Ashford has been overlooked by these internet gurus that rank players? I'm sure Rick Bolus has never seen this kid, oh I'm sorry, he probably didn't attend the Bolus blue chip camp.

 

Ashford was a nice player last year. But with Mack, Burnette, and even Morones he wasn't called upon to score all that much.

Somebody tell me how Ashford has been overlooked by these internet gurus that rank players? I'm sure Rick Bolus has never seen this kid, oh I'm sorry, he probably didn't attend the Bolus blue chip camp.

 

Well someone needs to take up a $400 collection or whatever that cost is for Bolus' camp and get him in there. Ashford can play !!!!

Somebody tell me how Ashford has been overlooked by these internet gurus that rank players? I'm sure Rick Bolus has never seen this kid, oh I'm sorry, he probably didn't attend the Bolus blue chip camp.

 

:laugh:Thats very funny! I have noticed alot of players who get overlooked in that aspect. But like any rankings the ranker has his favorites.

 

Bryan Station is making a quick statement in the 11th Region!

:laugh:Thats very funny! I have noticed alot of players who get overlooked in that aspect. But like any rankings the ranker has his favorites.

 

Bryan Station is making a quick statement in the 11th Region!

 

I agree. They could very well be the best team in the state at this point in the season, considering how they're playing and the way they beat both Holmes and TC.

Morones had a quite game and they still played like this is what impresses me! Beating a team like Tates Creek by 20 is no understatement!

I know BS lost Mack, but why were they so underrated this year when they returned Morones and Ashford?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.