Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Congratulations to John Petett...

Featured Replies

Congrats to Monroe County Head Coach John Petett on being named Co-Coach Of The Year along with Larry French of Boyle County...

John has worked very hard not only as head coach but shares the responsibilities of athletic director as well. I'm sure John would give all the credit to those around him but he definitely deserves this award, not only for the hard work but the difficult decisions he has had to make along the way...

 

 

I know this was already posted in the Duece Finch thread, but thought it deserved it’s own…

Congrats to Monroe County Head Coach John Petett on being named Co-Coach Of The Year along with Larry French of Boyle County...

John has worked very hard not only as head coach but shares the responsibilities of athletic director as well. I'm sure John would give all the credit to those around him but he definitely deserves this award, not only for the hard work but the difficult decisions he has had to make along the way...

 

 

I know this was already posted in the Duece Finch thread, but thought it deserved it’s own…

 

Congratulations Coach Petett & the Monroe County program!!

Great job Coach Petett!! He is very deserving of the award.

Congratulations Coach Petett! :thumb:

Great job John congrats on a well deserved honor. Cannot wait till next year have some good talent back.

Congrats to Coach Petett and the entire Monroe community for an outstanding season.

I am proud to call John our coach as well as a friend. Having went to school with John and played beside him he has all the right key particals in his head and heart to make a really great long term coach for the Falcons!!! My sons think the world of him as a leader and someone they could turn to in times of trouble...He is a really good role model for these boys and a really good citizen of Monroe County. We all wish him the best and knew he had it in him, he just had to overcome a few hurdles to get the program where he wanted it to be. IMO John has set the bar pretty high for the underclassmen and the future of Monroe County Football!!!!:thumb:

Congrats to John Petett! As I Boyle County fan I must go on and congrat Larry French.

Congrats to John Petett! As I Boyle County fan I must go on and congrat Larry French.

 

I must also. I apologize for the tunnel vision. Larry French is more than deserving of this award. He is doing amazing things for Boyle County and will continue with the support of everyone!!!

Sorry about that!!!:thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.