Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Deming vs. Pendleton Co. 12/5

Featured Replies

These two teams were scheduled to play in the Bracken Co. Tip Off Classic on Friday. I have never seen a report on this game. Does any one have a score and details/stats?

  • Author

There has not been a score reported on KHSAA scoreboard or on here.

There has not been a score reported on KHSAA scoreboard or on here.

 

Yeah I know.

I was told that Pendleton Co. won. I do not have a score.

PC then lost to Bourbon Co. Saturday night.

I was told that Pendleton Co. won. I do not have a score.

PC then lost to Bourbon Co. Saturday night.

 

 

I believe that Deming won. Bracken won and those 2 played each other Saturday, unless that wasn't the format.

Pendleton won by 22 against Deming then came back and lost to Bourbon by 12 on Saturday ( Deming had beat Bourbon in their first game I believe) the girls came at flat and never could get on track no pressure on D and could not make foul shots. There were to many spectators on Defense.

PC 42-38

Friday night

 

Pendleton 56

Deming 32

 

Saturday night

 

Pendleton 38

Bourbon 50

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.