Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Christian Co 72 Warren Central 62

Featured Replies

Final.

 

Surprised nobody posted this final. Both are legit top 15 teams in the state and favorites to win their region.

Both teams are better than the top 25-30 ... perhaps top 15.

  • Author
Both teams are better than the top 25-30 ... perhaps top 15.

 

Yea I noticed that after I made my post. Brain cramp.

I take it CC could get stronger when they get their football players???

Final.

 

Surprised nobody posted this final. Both are legit top 15 teams in the state and favorites to win their region.

Does Christain County have new players? I know they have a couple of good ones, but ifg they don';t have any new personnel I question the ranking.
  • Author
Does Christain County have new players? I know they have a couple of good ones, but ifg they don';t have any new personnel I question the ranking.

 

I think they might be ranked a little too high as well but they're one of the favorites to win the 2nd region. I think once they see some stiff competition we'll learn more about them. They do have two strong players in Wilson and Wilford.

I think they might be ranked a little too high as well but they're one of the favorites to win the 2nd region. I think once they see some stiff competition we'll learn more about them. They do have two strong players in Wilson and Wilford.

 

 

I saw them several times this summer. They are the real deal, they have a ton of depth (they will when football is over). Wilford and Wilson can play with anyone. They also play a very good schedule year in and year out.

I'm looking forward to seeing Christian Co. play Saturday at Tates Creek. I believe they play Henry Clay.

  • Author
I saw them several times this summer. They are the real deal, they have a ton of depth (they will when football is over). Wilford and Wilson can play with anyone. They also play a very good schedule year in and year out.

 

What kind of size do they have? From what I've heard that might be their downfall.

Most of their size is still involved in football ...

What kind of size do they have? From what I've heard that might be their downfall.

 

Several 6'2, 6'3 ish kids that play bigger. Their style really doesn't use a true post. I don't think rebounding will be an issue because of their athleticism.

  • Author
Several 6'2, 6'3 ish kids that play bigger. Their style really doesn't use a true post. I don't think rebounding will be an issue because of their athleticism.

 

Do they play up north at all?

Sounds like CC will be solid in basketball this year. Congrats on the win. How many new players is CC expecting to see when football season ends?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.