Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jimmy V Week...

Featured Replies

One of the best speeches of all time. I'm talking about any subject matter.

One of the best speeches of all time. I'm talking about any subject matter.

 

I agree with you. I watch it every year and it moves me to tears. Greatest speech of all time, tremendously inspiring!!!!

Chills? I cry like a baby every time...

Chills? I cry like a baby every time...

 

Nothing more moving than a little guy crying... :cry:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:bunny:

Always has been an extremely moving speech. RIP Jimmy V.

Nothing more moving than a little guy crying... :cry:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:bunny:

 

Only a disease that has claimed double digit family members and friends. Laugh away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Did the BF style guilt trip work??? :p

Only a disease that has claimed double digit family members and friends. Laugh away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Did the BF style guilt trip work??? :p

 

No, your not nearly as effective with it.....:p

No, your not nearly as effective with it.....:p

 

He has had decades of practice... :lol:

He has had decades of practice... :lol:

 

:lol::lol:

 

 

So this is the only night of games?

:lol::lol:

 

 

So this is the only night of games?

 

They started a week ago. This is the last night...

They started a week ago. This is the last night...

 

Hi earth, nice to meet you. Where in the heck was I?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.