Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2A: Fort Campbell Falcons (12-1) at Monroe County Falcons (12-1)

Who wins this game? 90 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this game?

    • Fort Campbell
      77%
    • Monroe County
      22%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who wins this game and why? What are the keys to victory for each team?

  • Replies 97
  • Views 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ft. Campbell will have to travel to Monroe Co., maybe they'll end up in Monroe Georgia...:lol:;)

Yeah, I was listening to Fort Campbell radio announcers tonight at the end of the O-Cath game and they was wondering how to get to Tompkinsville. They said they would have to use their GPS's.

Who wins this game and why? What are the keys to victory for each team?

 

Fort Campbell wins, just too much Antonio Andrews.

Believe it or not, We are on the GPS'S!!!:lol:

I welcome all FC's fans and players to Monroe, We are coming out of difficult game with a team and fans that I wish would read up on sportsmanship.

It is great to get a Falcon on Falcon semi-state at home!

Fort Campbell wins, just too much Antonio Andrews.

 

He is quite the athlete I understand. It is going to be a great game in Monroe friday night!

Believe it or not, We are on the GPS'S!!!:lol:

I welcome all FC's fans and players to Monroe, We are coming out of difficult game with a team and fans that I wish would read up on sportsmanship.

It is great to get a Falcon on Falcon semi-state at home!

 

:thumb:

Believe it or not, We are on the GPS'S!!!:lol:

I welcome all FC's fans and players to Monroe, We are coming out of difficult game with a team and fans that I wish would read up on sportsmanship.

It is great to get a Falcon on Falcon semi-state at home!

 

We will behave ourselves and we are looking forward to next Friday!!

Look forward to a good trip and a great game! Guess the "Wish you were a Falcon" cheer may not work this week! LOL!

We will behave ourselves and we are looking forward to next Friday!!

 

:thumb: Make sure to come early and try some of our famous BBQ... I'm sure you can PM any Monroe fan for directions to the BBQ's or the stadium...

Look forward to a good trip and a great game! Guess the "Wish you were a Falcon" cheer may not work this week! LOL!

 

I would say it would be louder than anyone has ever heard!!!:thumb:

We will behave ourselves and we are looking forward to next Friday!!
:thumb:
:thumb: Make sure to come early and try some of our famous BBQ... I'm sure you can PM any Monroe fan for directions to the BBQ's or the stadium...

 

Is Monroe County in the Eastern or Central time zone?

Is Monroe County in the Eastern or Central time zone?

 

Central

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.