Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Web cast...?

Featured Replies

Can any of you guys provide links for web casts of any of tonights games ? I saw the link at the top of the page but some of them ( Johnson Central in particular ) are not working...

 

Little help ???

All of the available webcasts are listed in the thread at the top of the forum page.

 

The Johnson Central link works fine. Just go to http://www.wsipfm.com and click on the playlist button under "Listen Live."

Can any of you guys provide links for web casts of any of tonights games ? I saw the link at the top of the page but some of them ( Johnson Central in particular ) are not working...

 

Little help ???

 

http://www.wsipfm.com is working at the moment.

 

I can't get it to work using Firefox, if that's your browser; I always have to use Internet Explorer, so that may be it?

I can't get it to work either. The stream stops after the appalachian wireless lead-in.

I can't get it to work either. The stream stops after the appalachian wireless lead-in.
Try the second link I posted.
  • Author

Same problem that I have, Maybe Highlands has a sight ?

www.wsipfm.com is working at the moment.

 

I can't get it to work using Firefox, if that's your browser; I always have to use Internet Explorer, so that may be it?

Same here. I have never gotten the link to work with Firefox.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.