Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Announcement expected today.....

Featured Replies

  • Author
They should have to play all their non-conference games against Notre Dame.
St. Joe, Thomas More, Transylvania, Centre, NKU, and Slippery Rock U. would provide a similar result. It doesn't matter, :D

I think the right decision was made by handing down all of the punishment on Sampson rather than the University.

I do not like IU at all, but I felt the self imposed penalties were good enough. They had to have some penalties for hiring someone like Sampson. I am very glad to see the NCAA impose some penalties on the person directly responsible.

Hate IU, but can't argue with the penalty. They took all the necessary steps to correct the situation, and for once they punish the coach, and not the players. Well done NCAA!

Hate IU, but can't argue with the penalty. They took all the necessary steps to correct the situation, and for once they punish the coach, and not the players. Well done NCAA!

 

Generally, I'd agree; however, isn't this case different?

 

Didn't Indiana know what they were getting with Kelvin Sampson? If they did not (which I find hard to believe), they should have.

I think the right decision was made by handing down all of the punishment on Sampson rather than the University.

 

I agree, punish the one responsible(Sampson), not the kids in the program who are already being punished.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.